CODE OF ETHICS
The Accredited Disability Representative
The National Association of exness demo account sign up is offering the professional designation entitled an Accredited Disability Representative.
The overriding philosophy for all Accredited Disability Representatives (hereinafter referred to as ADR) shall be that any action taken will be in the client's best interests and result in no harm coming to the client. The http://www.exness-trade.my/exness-demo-account hold the client in the highest regard, with the client's welfare the sole object of the Representative's efforts.
Those persons seeking this designation must meet the following criteria:
- A member of NADR in good standing; and
- A non-attorney - An individual who is presently eligible for fee withholding in accordance with Social Security regulations (demo project); or
- If an attorney - see Attorney Accreditation Requirements
- Affirmation of acceptance of the Code of Ethics; and
- Completion of an application to be an ADR; and
- https://exness-trade.my/exness-demo-account/; and
- Payment of application (or renewal) fee; and
- Submission of up to date malpractice or professional liability insurance binder.
© Copyright 2009, Accredited Disability Representative